This morning I decided to start doing a morning meditation and reiki session. I meditated briefly on the Five Precepts:
- Just for today do not worry
- Just for today do not anger
- Honor you parents teachers and elders
- Earn your living honestly
- Show gratitude to every living thing
And then I gave myself a few minutes of reiki. Because I spend most of my day in an office, I’ve been feeling a disconnect from my purpose, which is my reiki practice. Usui Mikao said to meditate on these precepts every morning and every night, so I’m starting to put an effort toward doing that moving forward. It’s a first step toward integrating reiki in more aspects of my life.
Have a wonderful morning!